SHIPPINGDomestic Shipping: (2-7 days)
Shipping Cost: $10 / Tire
Local Pickup: No Charge
PART #: 22024
- Easy to drive at the grip limit
- Specialized tread compound with a predictable and consistent grip character that's easy to drive at the limit and inspires confidence for the quickest lap times.
- Razor-sharp steering response.
- g-Control sidewall inserts generate tremendous corning force with excellent driver feedback.
- Competition Ready.
- Minimal break-in required; molded at 4/32-inch tread depth; no shaving required.
- Quick warmup.
- Softer compound on R1S warms up quicker for high performance during autocross, cold temperature tracks, and spring racing.
- Non-directional, symmetric semi-slick tread design.
- Twin steel belts reinforced by a spirally wrapped polyamide cord on top of a two-ply nylon cord casing.
- Not recommended for driving in wet conditions where standing water is present.
- revs/mi: 912
- Sidewall: BSW
- Tire Weight: 18.7
- Tread Depth (in 32nds): 4
- Section width on measuring rim width: 8.4" on 6.5"
- Overall diameter: 22.8
Click the button below to download a full copy of our warranty.DOWNLOAD