BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2
Part #: 30584
- 20% Tougher Sidewalls: Featuring race-proven CoreGard™ Technology to take on the toughest road hazards with confidence.
- Split & bruise resistant sidewall rubber, derived from BFGoodrich's race proven Baja T/A®KR2 tire.
- Thicker, Extended Shoulder Rubber extending down the sidewall to protect more of the critical sidewall failure zone.
- Advanced Deflection Design: Computer predicted object path design deflects protruding objects from snagging & splitting the sidewall.
- Longer Treadlife On and Off-Road
- Interlocking Tread Design: provide increased tread block stability
- Stone Ejectors: Rejects stone retention & provides extra tread cleanout protection against stone drilling.
- Mud-Phobic Bars: Raised bars in the shoulder tread area that helps to release compacted mud for enhanced traction in muddy and soft soil conditions.
- Sidewall: BSW
- Rim Width: 5.5"
- Section Width on Measuring Rim Width: 8.5" on 6"
- Overall Diameter: 27.6
- Rev/Mile @ 45 mph: 751
- Tread Depth: 15/32
- Max Load, Single: 1765@50
- Max Load, Dual: 1610@50
- Tire Weight: 32.1
Click the button below to download a full copy of our warranty.DOWNLOAD