Part #: 49121
- Easy to drive at the grip limit.
- Specialized tread compound with a predictable and consistent grip character that's easy to drive at the limit and inspires confidence for the quickest lap times.
- Razor-sharp steering response.
- g-Control sidewall inserts generate tremendous corning force with excellent driver feedback.
- Competition Ready.
- Minimal break-in required; molded at 4/32-inch tread depth; no shaving required.
- Non-directional, symmetric semi-slick tread design, easily rotated.
- Twin steel belts reinforced by a spirally wrapped polyamide cord on top of a two-ply nylon cord casing.
- Not recommended for driving in wet conditions where standing water is present.
- 84W, RWL, Rim Width: 7.0-9.5
- Section Width on Measuring Rim Width: 8.9 on 7.5
- Overall Diameter: 24.8
- Rev/Mile @ 45 mph: 839
- Max Load: 1102@51
Click the button below to download a full copy of our warranty.DOWNLOAD